Thursday, July 26, 2007

Good Years! Emily Ross

From Emily

I've enjoyed my experience as a rep for Tuckers. I felt comfortable right from the start. This bond has only strengthened over the years to where I fell a part of the Tucker Studio Family! Everyone Here is outgoing and friendly.

Thanks, Bill, Michelle, and Liz for all the Fun!
Emily Ross, Buchanan 2008
------------------

Notes from Bill:

Emily has been our class rep for several years. She was one of our first "young reps". Before her, her sister was our rep at Buchanan too. Her mom use to "hang out" with my friends and I when we were teenagers (eons ago) at 3 Braves Camp Ground.

Now Emily is a senior and it is hard to believe she won't be coming back as a rep. She is a great kid and all of us here at Tucker Photography enjoyed working with her and her family!

Thanks Emily!
Bill Tucker

No comments: